View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Okay let me try, I hope I am doing this correctly now :) I have asked the cards, used the Steampunk tarot,

So this mystery person, is he alive or dead ?
Ace of Leviathans, He feels dead, could have been a major health crisis he went through.

What is this person like ?
Ace of Submersibles. Very emotional, misunderstood, dealt with depression perhaps, and could have had some element of exploration, either a real explorer or emotional exploration. Some kind of networking, social life, trying to step ahead of their time almost and constantly wanting to move ahead, to innovate and to do what no one has done before. Ability to deal with the sharks of their profession. Lots of cards showing emotions and wanting to flow along with them, learn through emotions.

Wow. You are doing really well.

Yes, the Mystery person is dead. They also had a health "crisis" which resulted in their death which was in their 30's I believe.

Yes, the Mystery person was extremely emotional. They dealt with depression and had an element of exploration, both real in the sense that what they produced was from their depression which was also an emotional exploration.

I don't know about the networking but they definitely were a step ahead in their profession in terms of doing things that hadn't been done before. The cards showing emotions and wanting to flow along with them, learn through emotions is also very apt.

Well done Angelic Star. You're off to a great start!