View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Experiencer

Request for healing

Hello. For a few years I have been pre-diabetic. Now I think I am tipping into full diabetes. My fasting blood sugars have been 112, 120, 116, etc. My blood sugars 1 1/2 hours after eating are 123, 140, etc. Only rarely am I able to get my blood sugars down to 100. If any healer is willing to assist me in reversing the process my body is on, I would deeply appreciate it.

I have been meditating, telling my blood sugars to drop to 100. I have been imaging my blood sugars going through a "cleaning checkpoint" that washes off excess sugar and reduces the blood sugar to 100.

I probably need to do some visualization with my pancreas and liver, too. Have to figure that out.

Of course, I am trying to eat healthy, as well. Twice a week I have a huge salad that serves as both lunch and supper (I split it into two meals), and on the days I eat that, my blood sugar drops to 100 or even 95. But I can't eat that every day.

I have not been drinking Coke or eating my beloved pies. I am reading labels for sugar.

I really don't want to have to go on medication.

Any healing and even suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.