View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 10:07 PM
I love them so very much!!! One day I was in a very bad place, I was close to death, I didn't care about myself anymore.. I had a female Faerie come to me, I was crying, she said "Please don't cry! How can you cry as beautiful as you are? Please walk to the mirror, I can help you. Come see!" Then I saw a few more, some were male, all were really feminine and smiling and sparkling! She said. "Look over there." Then pointed at a lil glittery star that was in a bath bomb I used before, It was covered in gold glitter. She started giggling and said, "Yes, I love this!! The glitter comes off, put some on your face and collar bones, let's play! I want to help you braid your hair." And I sat on the sink, she asked me to wipe the tears from my face, said, "Well now you're glowing and sort of moisturized, but please don't cry." and gave me a reassuring smile. I started to braid my hair, and I saw her move some of my hair around, she could barely pick it up. I could feel her moving the air and she sat on my shoulder a minute. When I started to braid it there was an oil between my fingers that made my hair stay better. She said, okay now, go into your backpack, you chose to bring a ring and not really why, correct?" I said yes, I hadnt worn it in forever. She said, "I helped you pick it out when you were at your other house. (It was a lil ring with lil crystal leaves on it) Please remember to think of me when you feel you aren't loving yourself enough, I am here to help you when you are sad, just put this on!" Then we picked out a glittery purple eyeshadow, she said, "That is all you need. I hope you feel as pretty as you truly are!" She asked me to put some music on, and I brushed my teeth and we danced together until my ex came home. It was so beautiful! I'll never forget that day. Funny thing is that they were all naked, but I was too. It was very innocent and playful, and they helped me out of an extreme depression when I felt like no one loved me, not even myself. I love them so so so much!!!