Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 01:17 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Yes, I’ve quite a few white feathers here and there, so I know they’re from the angelic realm now, and it makes me smile when I see one.
Now you've got me doing it.

Quote:
You misunderstood, I didn’t explain myself very well. When I started listening to the Alan Watts video, it was like my whole body tensed and I thought no, this sounds awful, the voice, the words, the effect on me which is why I stopped listening after a few minutes. That’s the reaction I’ve had in the past listening to all different kinds of spiritual teachings.

But listening to Matt, is a totally different and new experience. If I’m listening after a day at work and am slightly tired, his voice has a soporific effect on me and I fall asleep which is why I’ve taken to listening whilst I’m having my evening meal, as I can’t fall asleep then. But it’s the warmth, the humour he gives out with his teachings is beginning to give me a new way of relating to myself.
Oops, sorry. I quite like Allan Watts and I've resonated with a lot of his material, and to me he's a slightly different kind of Matt Khan - a little more high-brow and crusty but he has his moments too. Watts has more of an air of authority as though it's the Universe itself that's talking, while Matt's more of a buddy I'm having a beer with.

Quote:
Yes, that kind of vaguely occurred to me the other day. In fact I was recently listening to ‘7 holy words’ and several youtube viewers commented they didn’t understand it but I was quite pleased with myself that I did get it completely and not only that, again I’m implementing it. This really appealed to me in a ‘Divinci Code’ way as there is a lot of codes within the words. Fascinating stuff.

About the ego, if you view Matt’s teaching on this, there’s a lot of misunderstanding about the ego. I don’t really have a sense of my ego. I didn’t really identify with the four ego types he described. But, I can’t remember which video it was now but he described another one which was in need of reassurance and given to worry, and a sense sometimes of lack of worth and I thought yes, that sounds like me.
I think we all need some kind of acknowledgement in some form or another, it's nice when the Universe says "Hey kiddo, you're getting there." It's kind of important to me right now, admittedly, because I want to know that I'm not going crazy and that my head is on some kind of straight regardless of how far out of mainstream I seem to be. It's kinda cool that the Universe is reflecting back at me and that we're finally coming to terms with each other.

Words have power, not just codes. "Change the words, change the paradigm."

I don't worry too much about the ego, although in a self-awareness way I'm much like you in that I have a lack of worth - even to the point of denying what's in front of my face. Personally I'd define ego as a reference point for our conscious experience, the simpler the starting point the better. According to Jung (or was it Freud?) it's a sense of 'I Am'. That works too.

Quote:
That’s quite a coincidence as I worked in the child protection arena for some twenty years.
I'm not a fan of coincidences, but that's interesting just the same.

Quote:
I’m sorry to hear that you’ve endured your own trauma. I’d be glad to offer any help, insight or support if you feel it would help.
Thank you. It kind of goes back to the question of what you're trying to heal and the reasons - and just to let you know that we have something else in common.

I tend to look for ways to turn things around and when 'negative' and 'toxic' become choices of perspective everything changes, they become dichotomies or contrasts. We go through our own traumas and if that makes us survivors or victims is up to us, but what we have to remember is that we somehow managed to come through it. True empathy only comes from having a similar experience and empathy is something that isn't exclusive to the Spiritually Advanced. Non-Spiritual people can tell the difference between true empathy or otherwise. Turning hurts into halos.

Quote:
This last week I’ve been having one good day, one bad day where minor worries have been magnified so that I’ve been intensely unsettled, tearful, anxious. Then it clears and yesterday, I got up and felt like death warmed over. I honestly thought I was coming down with something. I then got the message to use my crown chakra tuning fork around my neck area and about an hour later I began to feel so much better, literally like a dark veil lifting. And then this morning it’s gone. So I think that this worry is maybe coming out. So as Matt says, I try to welcome the worry into the light.
What we resist persists and the more things are suppressed the harder they fight back, as if they're fighting to reach the light of day. We don't need them, they make us feel bad yet we hold onto them as though they belong to us. Emotions are strange things and people are even stranger. Emotions are energy in motion, they're our 'reaction' to the flow of energy. What you're doing is clearing out some of the old energies so death warmed over is as good a way to put it as any, because there's a kind of mini death/reincarnation thing happening with you. Both your consciousness and your energetic frequencies are changing, as signified by you resonating with Matt's material and manifesting those changes into reality. The manifesting into reality is the energetic part of it. so the changes in frequency is understandably knocking your energetic body a little sideways. Your minor worries are the focus of your being aware that things are changing inside you, a kind of highlight if you like. The unsettled, tearful and anxious are the emotional responses to the energetic changes, they're just how you sense the different frequencies. Worry is often uncertainty and not being quite sure of what's going on, or if you're a control freak it could be feeling a loss of control. Certainly it's indicative of being at odds with yourself - which is kinda what is actually happening because a 'new you' is coming through that you're not quite comfortable with yet.

By all means allow the worry into the light, it's an indication that you're changing so you can celebrate it if you like. Suppressing it, though, means stagnation.

Quote:
I’m a Massive Lord of the Rings fan. Up until 2001, I hadn’t read the books. When I saw the film I was so in awe of it, I saw it 12 times over the months it was at the cinema. That then led me to getting the books which I've read several times. A lot of wisdom in there and I often think of Gandalf’s words when he says to Frodo, “so do all who live to see such times .....”
I was really ticked when they'd left Tom Bombadill out of the film because I really wanted to know what they'd make of him for some reason. He was a very mysterious character and there was more to him than met the eye. Still though, 'awe' would be the word to use. I still have the cinema tickets, Mrs G and my two daughters were with me. Yes. there was a lot of wisdom and so much food for thought. Being honest I found more Spirituality in LOTR than I've found in many Spiritual books. but then to me it's more about the Journey and not the theories.

Quote:
The irritating thing is, that white journal had a title on it but I couldn't remember the words on waking.

Yes, I have heard of the Akashic records but not really gone into in any depth.

Thank you, Mr G.

Patrycia
The words on the white journal will come to you when you're ready, it's just not the time as yet so relax and don't let things irritate you. Allow it to be so. Have you thought about what the symbolism means to you, personally?

Books and writing have a very special significance to me, one that would need quite a lengthy tale to tell. The avatar is a nod to not just the writer but to so much connected with him. My daughter gave me a leather-bound notebook for father's day and that has quite a bit of synchronicity around it because it feels as though I've been given a clean slate, and what will be written on the pages is up to me for a change. No dictation any more.

I don't know why this is relevant, but.... I'm listening to Joe Satriani, arguably one of the greatest rock guitarists on the planet. In my mind's eye I can see a dark area with a single spotlight shining on a young boy, he's playing air guitar to the music. One of my 'Spirit kids'. There's a huge lump in my throat and the tears are welling up, the track is "Crying". I've had to pause a few times as I write this last bit, just to compose myself and now the track "Always with me, always with you" is fading away.