Thread: Why buddhism?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Master
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
The pool of unease is fed by diverse sources. Sometimes the level increases, then it decreases, then it nearly vanished, then it rises again to unknown high levels. Neither quality nor level are permanent.

Yes I had it arise tonight so intense in feeling another persons deeper unease. Hers was so intense but she was in knowing mode (just speaking it out loud) but the feeling layer in her was like a ton of bricks coming at me (not realized complete in her). So I took the hit and let it open up my deeper intensity of unease in feeling, that I was still not balanced in..Boy was it intense, I wanted to take flight from feeling that in me, but I felt it and let it go. She was confused how something so intense could be over and done with fast as I was showing her.

Quote:
To be discontent would only add to basic unease.

Right.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder