Thread: The dark side
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllBeings
This is something I doubt many people want to think or talk about. Is it possible to spend hundreds of lifetimes moving towards the light, then get dragged down to hell in a single lifetime. If you spent thousands of lifetimes evolving into a more loving being, then you reach a lifetime of being a spiritual master, whats to stop the darkness corrupting you and flipping you to the other side then all that progress gets lost?

Hi there
I don't really think that it works like that. However bottom line this is my belief. I believe in karma being fair and just. Darkness can't flip you in one life because we bring the gifts and lessons that we learnt in each life with us. Even if you went bad in one of the lifetimes it would need to be mega bad to be dragged down to anything. The way I see it you would just come back and start again with the new lesson in place. We all flip flop between lessons anyway and some of them are harder for us to learn than others. I also think that we create the blueprints that we run by in any lifetime so it'd be down to the individual...

I guess the main thing here is that it's as short as it is long and everyone is going to have a different perspective on this.

Great question btw