View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 04:25 AM
Experiencer

I homeschool my kids by their choice neither of them are very interested in the hum drum of disruptive classrooms. I tried to send them off to be normal children and they didnt acclimate well. Their issue was they couldn't understand why other children acted the way they did. They still look at children their own age and get confused.

The other issue is the negative people who have run the world are now the second and third generations and since they didnt build it they dont know how to properly maintain it. Instead we have 1 percent of America holding almost 40 percent of the wealth in this country and 1 in 9 people in the World are going to bed hungry. SMH it is the most upsetting thing considering we have the technology and the land needed to prevent it. Something has to give.

Have you heard of Sherry Wilde? She is a starseed who wrote "The Forgotten Promise"? There are a couple of vids on youtube where she talks all about her abduction experiances and what her home race is trying to do to assist in the ascension.

https://youtu.be/7ZdeyOG-pM0

Namaste`