View Single Post
Old 19-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi SixofClubs

I totally understand your worries because this issue is a big concern of mine too. There are some pretty major things both past and present that I worry I've somehow manifested. I agree with you that simply deciding not to think negative thoughts doesn't always help because it becomes a habit to worry. However, the points and suggestions raised in this thread will hopefully be helpful to you.

Just one thing though: I don't believe that everything that happens is the result of our thinking. I truly don't. I've had a difficult year and I worried for a while that my stress over it was causing the next awful thing to happen. However, now I look back and I believe the events were preparing me for a deeper purpose. What seemed awful at the time actually makes sense in terms of where I am in my spiritual and emotional development. Sometimes what we think CAN create events of course, but sometimes what we think is in line with the Universe's higher plan for us anyhow. Maybe events make more sense that we can see at the time, and aren't simply caused by worried thinking.

Hope this helps.