View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Blessing my home tips welcome

Hi. I am moving into my new apartment in less then two weeks. It feels time. I want to bring good energy into my apartment and positivity. I've already set the intentions and blessed the situation. My cat recently transitioned and I blessed that her energy will be coming with me wherever I go and will come to the new apartment as well, I never felt like she was "tied" to this apartment. I do have a lot of my best memories with her here,though. I just don't want to move and be sad thinking my memories with her are in this apartment. Since truly,places are just existing in our "mind" and "heart" anyways and are illusionary I don't want any attachments for her or me to a place since the place isn't really the memories,they exist in our heart and mind and are eternal if that makes sense. I just want the good memories to travel to the new place and not feel sad like oh,the memories are all at the old place and i left there now. I also want my new place to be a very positive environment. Healing. Every now and then you walk into a place and you can just feel the positive aura of it. I heard sage is good for keeping unwanted energies out of your home(like snakes) so will be doing that. So,yeah,i just don't want to be sad. I want to feel the good memories just as strongly in the new apartment. But,i can't live here forever. This place feels like it's time to go and I had planned on moving at around this time frame even before she left me. She was supposed to go with me. :(

So,yeah,I know I sound like a crazy cat lady. I just want to feel very connected and positive vibes and happy. This apartment was very important to me but it's time to go.

"Change is the only constant."