View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 10:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

Every reading to me is different. I listen to what my intuition tells me on what cards to pull when to shuffle or at times put the cards back and start again.

For a 5 card pull where there is a card for each question I just randomly pull 5 cards all at once. Feeling what cards want to come out of a well shuffled deck. Before I use a deck I make sure they are all facing upright (I do not read reversed) I make sure that none of the cards are damaged in any way, if they are I have a dummy replacement deck for that purpose.

When I have the 5 cards out then I look to see any that I feel need another card (s) added to them for more information. This is when I will do a good shuffle of the deck to clear the energy so that the focus is now on a single card needing more information. If I pull one card and that is all I need then job done. If I still feel that one question needs another card I will not re shuffle but simply pull another card.

If there is more than one question that needs another card then its again a clean shuffle and re pull.

I feel that for small readings once a card is out of the deck and part of the reading its out and not needed again. What is needed is something to add to it most times or explain it deeper.

Lynn