View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Guide

Late for work/retired horse

Last night's dream had me be late for work. I went to a store but got lost. I had to grab some food and feminine products. I also got a greeting card that I think I ended up stealing on accident. If I hadn't gone to the store I wouldn't have been late but I needed those items. I called my boss to let her know and all she could say was that's interesting. I figured I would be fired and left the check out line because the checker was being too busy chatting up another customer. I went outside and jopped on a bus where another coworker was. She was going to be late also. We traveled through the hills and passed a huge stone castle that was lit up with lights and fog. This thing must've been as big as a mountain. Strange jingle music was being broadcast from it. I kept telling my coworker not to look at it. Well we pass it and the bus driver was like ok we got a bunch of stuff that passengers needed and they gave me a shopping bag with the items I tried to buy at the store but the greeting card was in my pocket. Then the driver said hey your parents got you something. Suddenly we were at a stables and my parents brought out a horse. It was older but not too old, like a yellow with a fine dapple to it. It was a very patient horse. They explained how to take care of it. Suddenly my deceased aunt w as there and we explained that if a horse turd was big enough grass could grow fromnit. She was not impressed. Well I take care of the horse and clean some white stuff from its eye. I b decide he can't be there alone and adopt a whole litter of mm kittens to keep him company. He accidently almost steps on one.

That's the end of the dream.