Thread: Heart-Science
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
a looming problem for us is that those who ARE good at connecting the dots generally get mistreated emotionally and/or physically... and so are slowly catching on to the idea that maybe it is not a good idea to feed the monster. Because what is the use in having your hand bitten off? Again, and Again? And yet, without an influx of new things, what is the point to all this?
I agree wholeheartedly. As soon as one finds the courage to stand up for what they know, what they understand, what they believe in, they are shot down in flames by everybody else, which does sort of lead to the presumption or eventuality of 'why do I bother?' and so, the ignorant wish to remain that way....that's cool.

What was revealed to me last night, is that mankind does this out of fear and to highlight their own insecurities under a grandiose sense of being or purpose.

I was on youtube, looking at information surrounding the Bosnian pyramids...I saw videos of the person who discovered them, who supported all the geological surveys and archaeological digs...and his videos were all open for comment.

Then, I had a look at all those 'debunkers' and all of those who sought to deny and discredit him...and what do you know? lo and behold, their videos were all closed for comment.

Then, I noticed all of the comments made by people who disagreed with others on Youtube..."what drug are you on, you effing fag?" and "you are a stupid effing idiot if you expect others to believe you" and "photoshop moar please...why did I waste my time?" and "eff off our internets with this rubbish"...

Those people wouldn't know the truth if it came along and punched them in the face.

I learned something very special and important by doing that whole exercise.