View Single Post
Old 23-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Master
Hahahaha, Hope33! I went through a very angry if not negative phase when I was trying to sort myself out! I was most likely married then too. I can't remember when I registered here? I think I was married still or going through a divorce which was long and terrible....I have ebbs and flows. I wasn't completely dark, I wrote a lot (not here but letters and things like that, I'd go into another place, like my higher self I guess and they were incredible)...those times, even in the mist of the darkness, seemed to have been opening me up...I still get into places, not bad ones but I may post something and come across harsh but don't mean to...but sometimes I feel an urgency to say something and while I can write books or letters to those close to me or even myself that seem to come from somewhere else, I can't do that here (I think I sound like a moron to be honest) but I realize I come across poorly here most of the time. Anyway, thank you.

Joanne, some of Wayne Dyer's stuff is repetitive and some drive me nuts but I listened to one book on YouTube which sadly at the moment, I can't recall the title but I loved it and he named off other authors or book titles that I went and ordered. I don't think I recall the oe you mentioned above you got free and that's fantastic!