Thread: rune readings
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Guide
Hi Silaren, Thank you so much for doing this reading for me.

Perthro - Initiation.
Hagalaz - Disruption.
Thurisaz - Gateway.

The next 3 months makes perfect sense, it is a time that will bring this situation full circle. There has been nothing but hidden knowledge going on here! It's like a giant puzzle that I am trying to figure out. The feminine power I think is Isis, but I haven't been able to nail that one down yet either. The who will bring it, is another great mystery. I have a few ideas but again, nothing I can nail down as being 100% either. I do go to a New Age shop about once a week for lessons, I will keep my eyes out now. :)

Oh yes, there is a big obstacle in the way. One I can not seem to push out no matter how hard I try and believe me when I tell you, I have tried! So yes, this does make perfect sense in what I am dealing with.

Great, yet another delay! I just want all of this to end, I've been fighting this for so long. I will check my chakras and do a realign, see if that helps. I've got to find a way to get this moving again.

Yes, let it happen, is what I say. I've been waiting for this door to open for years now and him to step trough. You are right about this being a reunion with this person that I have waited a lifetime and then some to find me. I really like the closing part, that it will be better than I thought. Big hugs for that one! :)

While at the New Age shop I hang out in, the mail came and this deck of Rune cards was in there, only one, so I think it was meant to be mine since she just orders stones. :) It's just called Runes Oracle Cards and it's by Lo Scarabeo. Do you know this deck?