Thread: rune readings
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2016, 07:13 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
If you are still offering, I'm a good test subject. :) What does the runes have to say about my love life?

BTW, I'm just learning them, waiting on a day workshop coming up to help me learn how to cast them or read them. What runes do you use, crystal, wood, bone, or cards? I just bought a new deck of cards and I also have a rose quart set.

Perthro - Initiation.
Hagalaz - Disruption.
Thurisaz - Gateway.

You can expect some developments with your love life in the next 3 months. The first rune indicates hidden knowledge but also feminine power. So, through divinatory methods, you may already have some idea of what love will bring, or who it will bring. This rune can also mean that you may meet someone through your spiritual path. This might be taking a class or just going to a new age book shop and bumping into someone there. This does indicate the start of something but not always in the way we expect. So you may meet this person but nothing will development right away.

The second rune shows me an obstacle. Although it might seem like an external one, for example, bad timing; it might indicate an internal disruption next to Perthro. This disruption will create a delay in the process started in the first rune. Your health, such as rhythms and cycles may be out of balance within your body and this might be what you're trying to resolve. Let me know if this makes any sense.

This period of delay will pass but with some delays you'll have to work out. Again, it may be internal or health-related rather than external conflict. The final rune shows me a breakthrough, that the door is open for love and that you will be able to resume your connection with the other person. I think this will turn out better than you thought.

Sundancer, please let me know if this makes any sense to you. Thank you for sitting!

As for my rune set, I use cards. The set you bought sounds really nice btw. :)