View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 12:36 AM
Experiencer

Hi Rena,

I tried to channel for you and now I'll describe what happened.

I'm not a psychic and so if nothing resonates, I'm not surprised. But I did try to give you a blessing, and if nothing else, you hopefully got that.

I asked Arc Angel Michael to protect both you and me and to allow good intentions and high frequency energy through. I set the intention to be helpful to you and to bless you.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on you, on blessings for you. I asked my guides to bless you. Then I tried to make my mind blank (which is probably impossible) and open myself to messages.

I noticed my left hip was hurting a little and I wondered if that means that your hip hurts, but I didn't know. Then the pain went further toward the middle and onto the right side and I heard distinctly, "go back." I didn't know if that meant that I should go back to the pain in the lower back or to the left side, or if it was a separate message having nothing to do with the pain.

Then I remembered an audiobook I listened to recently by Tyler Henry, a psychic. One of the things he said in the book is that there are pauses when spirits talk to him and the pauses are necessary to making meaning of his sessions. Because "go back" didn't seem separate from the pain, I think the message is that you have pain either at the left hip or the middle of the back.

I also kept thinking your name is Jodi. I have no idea why.

When I wondered what your favorite color is, I got "blue," but it wasn't a word from my spirit guide, at least I don't think it was. It didn't come to me the way my spirit guide's words do.

And I got the word "wardrobe."

That's it.

Thanks for being my guinea pig. Let me know your reactions to this. And once again, blessings to you.