Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
I don't believe there is anything wrong with suicide, the same as i do not believe there is anything wrong with children or babies who apparently to some, die before their time, i don't believe it's possible for anyone to make a mistake on when there time is, it is just fate, some people just want to return back home

I've always had a problem with this concept. It's obvious that people often die in accidents not desiring death at all. And sometimes they are killed my someone else, who excersized his or her free will, without asking whether their victims wanted to "return home".

Quote:
But for those who just teeter on and off of it, what a waste it would be to throw away something so beautiful.

It can be beautiful and it can be ugly. In fact, it's both, depending on what we focus at a time. However, it will be "thrown away" eventually anyway. So why do you think it's bad to leave something beautiful earlier than later? Isn't the "home" beautiful too?

Quote:
I used to flirt with suicide in my past, and it was never my time to go, and all i was, was a selfish child who couldn't handle my woe is me dramas of life, and my attempts destructed my family for sure.

No offence intended, but have you considered that you see other people's motives for suicide same as you own? Maybe you subconsciously see them all as selfish children (cause you were one), but maybe they reason and feel in a very different way.