View Single Post
Old 24-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Experiencer

One morning I hadn't gotten out of bed at all and the door to the bedroom was closed. My husband was in the livingroom. I went to the livingroom via OBE and saw exactly where he was sitting, how he was sitting, what exactly he was doing, and what was around him. When I got back into my body I went to the livingroom and everything was just as I saw it.

Another morning he was getting ready for work in the next room. Same scenario. Door closed and I hadn't gotten out of bed. So I OBE into the livingroom and watched exactly what he did. He went over to the closet to get something he almost forgot. Then went to the table and grabbed the keys and a few other things, then out the door. How could I have known this?

Another morning I had some extreme pain in my toe. I was trying to go to sleep but I couldn't because my toe was throbbing. Then I astral projected and all the pain was gone.

But I guess all this was imagination. It's amazing, because right now if I close my eyes and try to imagine the color blue, I couldn't because my imagination and visualization skills suck.

I wasn't going to keep commenting here, but I am so tired of people attacking the astral projection community, telling us that what we believe is stupid or not real. You don't see me running around to forums that I completely disagree with just to start an argument or make someone upset.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.