View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

To understand this relationship, i use the Sun-Sunbeam parable. But Sun, not as a material object, but only as light.

You see, when the Sun sends out a Light Beam out, what it send it is, actually, a round ball of energy. You see it as a beam, because it is moving so fast.
You see it as a beam, because it sends not only 1 ball of energy, but continuously, endless many balls of energy.

And here it is where the parable ends (because of physical reasons).
Because, when God sends out these balls of energy, its being is expanding.

There is no distinction where God starts and where God ends, because this means nothing.

The meaning of starting and beginning is formed only on the material plane.

And so, When Jesus says "The father is in Me" he is speaking out of the material body, pointing that the father is inside and working through.

When Jesus says, I am in my father, then it means that, even his material and it's spiritual body does live IN the father.
And because on the spiritual, Godly plane, there is no distinction of beginnings and endings, "Jesus is in the Father, and the father is in Jesus".

And it is true that this counts for every of us.

I use to think, (think because no one has asked me yet, about this):

If you can't imagine God (because God has no Image), then use the image of Jesus, because you can have 100% trust in him, to lead you to God.

Thanks for reading.