View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
He said.... " I am in the Father, and the Father is in me”. ..... β€œ I and my Father are one ”.

I understand what he said and also what he meant at (John 14:11). which is the fact that he and his Father are in total agreement with everything, they are as ONE. so are you refusing to believe ALL OTHER verses that I POST. in which Jesus HIMSELF, constantly said ,he has a FATHER and a GOD? you posting what Jesus said at John 14:11 does NOT change the FACT that Jesus IS NOT the ALMIGHTY GOD and FATHER.

Jesus said these words, once again! ,(1). John 14:24 He that love me not keep not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

(2). John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

(3). John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (Jesus NEVER called himself a GOD. here he told us that there IS a "GOD", we better GET TO KNOW, if we want life!)

(4). John 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus CAN NOT get any Clearer than that. if we refuse to believe ALL of Jesus words. and pick the ones that would make us seem right. than how can we say that we're true followers of Jesus? satan wants us to believe Jesus is the GOD of Israel. even though satan KNOWS the truth, since was at one time Jesus Angelic Brother! peace