View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I am a dedicant of The Morrigan. Normally she approaches you not the other way around. Look for signs such as corvids. Look deeper at the challenges you have or are facing. Look into your dreams, she often connects to people via that channel. She is the Nightmare Queen, the Great Queen, the Phantom Queen. Her lore has become corrupted over the years. There are some great books and lots more not great books written about her.

If you are serious about working with her I suggest you make a contract with her. She will keep her end of the bargain but you must keep yours. She is not a goddess that you can just pick up and put down. Once you dedicate to her its the long road. However she can and will pick you up and drop you down. I love being one of her Priestesses, and see her for what she is. She is connected to death but is not death ( the Irish have their own god for that that). She is of sovereignty, of battle and of the land. She is the frenzy.

See Lora O'Brien for all The Morrigan information that is true too Lore. She also runs great courses and is a Priestess of The Morrigan and is Irish.