View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Cal

Quote:
If you have any questions for Adam, let me know and we'll ask him in a future session, then I'll share his answers on this forum.

Hi CentaurSage,

I probably have a hundred questions...lol..but I will narrow it down to a couple. I have listened to most of your messages from Adam but I have not listened to your third eye travel yet. Also, once I first heard one of your messages from Adam it piqued my curiosity about Pleiadians and over the past few days I have spend many hours searching the internet and Youtube for information about them. Unfortunately, now it's hard to remember specific messages from Adam apart from all the others stuff I found, so I apologize if one or more of these questions where already addressed by Adam.

Can he disclose specifically what role they have played in our history, relating to our Judean Christian bibles and other sacred texts from maybe Hindu or Sumerian cultures? Also, roles that other species may have played in role or character in those texts/stories, like the Annunakis, Reptilians or others?

What is there view of animals? Do they have animals as companions, or products, or food. What purpose or role do animals serve from their perspective in their world and ours?

Lastly, I have found some conflicting information on the web about their true agenda, so I was wondering what do if he could elaborate on exactly what they have to gain from helping us, and what species objects the most and why.

Love and light,
Cal