View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
Thanks everyone for the replies! I appreciate it! I agree with all of your comments. I am going to have to explore this more, I'm just unsure on where to start. HORACE What you said does make a lot of sense and is what I was pretty much thinking also. So everyone how would I go about starting to explore this? I did it with no effort at all but just thinking about my meds and zoning out. Can anyone give me a good way to practice this? Are there any benefits to my life by exploring this? Can anyone please give me some more info on this? In the mean time I'll start doing a little research on it. Thanks again everyone?

Google Remote Viewing Targets - you'll find numerous one's. Do them in a light meditive state. Go easy on yourself, control your inner talk. Do about 10 targets a day. Notice the state of inner silence and relaxation you were in when you had successes and notice the state you were in on failures - this helps you to understand the exact state and nuances needed to consciously project out of your body and retrieve information any time you wish.
Also it's its own form of verification - once you do it a few times you'll positively know it's possible and after you have about 100 successes you'll be able to start projecting at will most likely.