View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Songbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Mashel
I had what you can call a 3rd kind experience, but it is different to what the standards say.I have seen 2 alien beings in my room, but they weren't physical but somewhat ethereal.
I was home in my room.I was sitting on the couch.At one point out of the blue i felt something and looked to my left.This was in plain day light.Two beings appeared.At that point i had heard a calm and loving voice in my head saying "How are you?".One of them sat down on the couch...lol but so true even though it was ethereal it perfectly integrated with our physical reality.The other one stood up next to him, but kept quiet.I got kinda freaked and i haven't responded anything...i just stood up and turned my attention to the window.After i turned to see if they were there, the 2 visitors had left.I feel sorry to this day that i haven't replied and got scared.These 2 were of ethereal form, grey skin, kinda tall and a bit skinny.
Since then i had other communions and talked with them again.They said they still watch over me.I still have to work on distinguishing spirit guides and alien beings when i have telepathic communions.After intense sessions of prayer i see with my 3rd eye(eyelids closed) shapes and shadows of beings.Once after an intense prayer, with my eyes open i saw how the ceiling above me started to became less dense, just like changing its structural composition to allow passage of other particles.While this was happening i saw small dots of light at that spot in the ceiling.When i close my eyes i could see those shapes and shadows of beings walking around the place.
I also have to say that 2-3 days before seeing those ethereal entitites i woke up one night with a feeling of uneasiness.After a few seconds i had heard a sound just like a ufo was hovering above my house.I started praying hard and it was gone.After it was even stranger.I heard a thunderous voice saying about the future and other calmer voices that said to pray for my family and other warnings for those that don't come back to the light.While i heard all this i was trying desperately to fall asleep but i couldn't.At one point i heard about my guardians.One of them spoke with me telling me about certain stuff(don't remember well this).
That whole experience was unique and very awakening.In the morning at school(after that night) i was in the school yard and was looking randomly at people.While seeing a few i had heard in my voice that those will be part of some kind of resistance in the future.Those boys were 17-18 around then and now they are 21-22 so who know what will be in the future...
Anyway i was a bit shocked about the events of that night.I was trembling a bit and with an unease feeling.
I am glad i have confessed cos it helps to share :)

I understand that confessing to such a subject can be quite distressing, so I thank you for sharing your story :)

But this was very interesting, I've heard about aliens appearing as more 4th dimensional beings, this really confuses me though

I'd love to experience something to do with aliens, my life is so bland when it comes to experiences