Thread: Found feather..
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 06:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I wanted to share something amazing that happened today. Due to a couple of recent incidents I was feeling unsafe. I asked my angels this morning for some reassurance things would be okay. I was sitting at work in the staff room. Talking to a couple of people. I was sitting right near the window still. The window was very slightly open but had a fly screen. I walked out of the empty room and stood in the doorway talking to someone. Turned around and there on the window still was a black crow feather. Then I looked out the window and a black crow is staring right at me. It was amazing. No one knew anything about the feather. I looked it up and the first words I found was protection.

Ha, I read your post the other day. Yesterday morning I was driving along, I looked in the left mirror and noticed a white feather stuck to it, I laughed to my self. Then hours later I spotted a little white feather on the floor, and within half an hour I was walking up to the office at work and spotted a big white feather on the floor....3 in one day