Thread: Lord Shiva
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 02:45 PM
Knower

That gave me a big smile...I am attracted to all the deities that attract seekers.
I take pleasure in others views and stories, in regards to their path to the divine.

For the most part I have to come here to "talk and "listen"" ....because I have very little opportunity to fill this cup (satsanga) in my every day existence ..
I do not force the topic of Spirit.....in fact ...the Spirit is not moved to reveal itself...until it does... I never know when that might happen
.it does not wear the personality of me....it says what it will

funny how things happen...in a very short order I felt that this study of these texts gave me a truer picture of the Jesus that I feel most Christians do not have
...at least they were not able to convey it to me .....I think...because they don't really understand it....words...not realization ...they tried to teach me what they themselves had not realized.
It seemed to me that these holy texts...had realization as the goal !!!...not empty words...realization is the goal of all religions...but for me, in these christian teachings ...this was not a point of emphasis

I feel a great connection between Lord Krishna and Lord Jesus
and I see great similarity in some of the text also
anyway....it's fun to explore all these things...I Love it

Love
acorn

hope you don't find it rude to write this in a thread about Lord Shiva