View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 04:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Last night I read something in Becoming Supernatural by Joe Dispenza which seemed relevant to this.

He had a couple of interesting experiences and then found that he could not reconnect with that state. He said:

For a long time, even though I tried and tried to reproduce the experience, nothing happened. I now realize that the expectation of the same outcome, combined with the frustration of trying to force it to happen, is the worst combination for trying to create another mystical experience .... I became lost in my own personal analysis, trying to figure out how it had occurred and how I could make it happen again.

Eventually he tried a different approach:

... Instead of trying to make something happen, I just let go and said to myself "Whatever...". Apparently that was the magic word. I know what that means now. I surrendered, got out of the way, let go of any specific outcome, and simply opened up to possibility.

Sounds good.

Peace

Bro i follow Dr. Joe Dispenza like crazy, he, in one of his interview said this and the experience he created was that He went in such a trance that he saw his Pineal Gland like a time machine. He could see his past, future and present at the same time. This was the experience he was trying to regenerate which obviously he couldnt because a specific outcome was attached

But This piece of info kind of subsided in my mind.

Thankyou for this :)

Last edited by jay.kishan : 11-06-2019 at 06:10 AM.