View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
I started meditating in 2.5 months ago. Since i dint go to any meditation center, i figured to meditate on my own. When i started, i used to listen to I am Affirmations before i went to sleep and also the moment i used to get up in the morning, i used to listen to it before even moving from my bed.

I saw amazing results, i used to get up at 7 without An ALARM every morning, i used to have vivid dreams as i was conscious in my dreams. Everything was working fine, I used to tell people how it works and all as my addictions also subsided since i dint create those thoughts.

Now i do a chakra breathing meditation after i get up
BUT THE MAGIC IS GONE!
old habits have come again, old routine too, i cant wake up early. Everything vanished.
Should i move back to my old meditation? Like listening to I am affirmations only?
Or its a process?
Any one please Help. I have to bring my old routine back.

Well, no, you actually don't have to bring your old routine back, my friend.
Can you put your toe in a river in the same place?

Get clear on what you want...desire is important...but desire is not an end in itself.
Control your emotion, first...stop frustration, period. Does a soldier get
frustrated or
does he simply do what must be done to get the mission accomplished, period?

Be still, calm, slow your thoughts, relax into what is all around you and in you.
When you lay gently on the beach to hear the sweet sounds and smell the ocean and absorb the warmth of the Sun...
do you get agitated that you want things to happen faster and NOW!

Keep yourself at peace, know that everything you have ever wanted is right here...it has never left...it is a Path,
just take the next step with gentleness in your heart...never frustration.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru