Thread: Seal of Solomon
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Lepus

Hi,

I haven't read the lesser key of solomon but there's a particular 'demon' that has given me signs during my waking life and during sleep. I have been fascinated by frogs and toads lately, been watching videos of cane toads, poison dart frogs, bullfrogs, to the point of wanting a pet frog or toad, this hasn't happened before,. I would walk at my local park near the pond where frogs would croak. I've seen several on land jumping around trying to reach the water. I tried catching one but didn't had any luck. I had dreamt about frogs before but don't recall the dream. Today I went to the park a forest preserve where it's mostly full of trees and grass with ponds and lakes. I would hear them croak but wouldn't spot them. I knew then Bael has given me these signs because Bael is associated with frogs and toads. He has the power of invisibilty. He is also seen as a cat and a man. I had dreamt about cats before, mostly black cats but could had been my familiar Max who crossed over to the other side. He controls 66 infernal spirits which I had seen 66 lately. I ordered Bael's pendant a few days ago - it's been 14 days. Need to contact the shop owner. Here's the image.

I need to do my research on goetia, need to purchase several books. But I'm particularly drawn to Bael. Looked at the other 'demons' whom I didn't resonated with.

What's your story?

Lepus