View Single Post
Old 30-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I haven't followed the thread and will have to read in full later.

Just a quick comment...this incarnation, IMO, like all our incarnations and all our experience...is for realisation and growth. Continuation of such.

Physical incarnation is challenging IMO because the body has needs, we experience physical pain and limitations, and because we have to develop, hone, and utilise our higher thought and our higher humanity, our moral intelligence, to co-create and sustain human community (society, culture). We have to live together and contribute and learn how to get along and care for one another. This is true in a broad and universal sense...applying variously to all humanity who incarnate and show up here

These incarnations are ALSO about healing and growth in the most personal, fractal sense. We bring our (often unknown or unrealised) experiences of other incarnations and all the unresolved challenges, difficulties, and traumas we experienced elsewhere. And we accrue more of the same in this lifetime as well.

For each of us and for all of us, the love we are at centre has only to be revealed. And yet, how to go about getting centred and getting to this place or state of being? When even in just this one lifetime, many of us have plenty to be getting on with...loads of trauma and/or challenges, many of them quite severe and to some degree some are permanent obstructions (particularly if in a deprived, harsh or violent environment round the globe...or if physically or mentally challenged or ill, or if abuse has been severe or long-term, and so forth).

We are still beautiful in spirit and we are still valuable and worthy as we are...we are still love at the centre of our being. Of course we are. But these obstructions and challenges are very real...all too real for many round the globe. And they do present a very real challenge to realising and to sustaining our alignment with our heart centre, with who we really are.

So...point being, and long story short...IMO, it really does matter what we say and what we do. It does matter where we put our focus in our lives. How we treat one another and how we treat ourselves...our manifest word and deed. So critical. We all deserve kindness and equity from one another. As manifest outcomes of the lovingkindness and equanimity we all are at centre.

Why is this so important? Because in treating one another at the personal level --I.e., as people and as individuals -- with respect, with regard, with worth and value, we create a circle of belonging. Within this circle of belonging, we show or mirror to others that they are worthy and valued, despite their obstructions and challenges. And in so doing, we also provide a space for others to realise and truly accept that they ARE (still) worthy and valued and to then take ownership of their own worth and value.

This isn't immediate...the circle of belonging is eternal...it defines a core aspect of what it means to be human and sentient. And it is necessary for us to reach the fullness of our potential. Likewise, provides a space for others to then go beyond themselves and realise the same about you and everyone else...that you and others are also equally worthy and valued, equally to themselves. To remember this truth...to remember the love they are at centre.

Being kind and courteous and treating others equitably allows folks to feel safe, to relax, to overcome fear or other fear-based responses, and to be in the moment with one another within the circle of belonging. Without this circle of belonging, it will be logistically more difficult for many (if not most) to relax and focus on the love and joy when they are threatened, starving, afraid, lacking resources, etc.

All truth, all love, and all fellowship IMO is ultimately found and known most deeply within the circle of belonging.

Peace & blessings
7L

Hi 7L,

I relate to what you present in essence.
I found that a simple hello, or nod to someone can go a long ways.
People, I feel, sometimes just want to be acknowledge and feel someone cares.

It can be rough out there. Feeling alone in it can be a crummy feeling. So if one is willing and able, I say do it..

Not to worry about whether it may be received in kind. Sometimes the smallest act, can have the biggest impact and bring sense of belonging.