View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 03:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
God isn't a character, person or entity. Gender or gender neutrality does not apply.

There is no evidence. If the notion doesn't appeal to your reason then it's simply not for you and you will need to look for understanding elsewhere.

I am beginning to understand your situation a little better and on a personal level I'm very sorry where life left you. I will not offend you by claiming that was your pre-birth plan. Elsewhere I have two members who both tell a similar story.
I've been with them for several years and I hope it gives you some hope for yourself when I tell you they have weathered similar storms that were their lives for many years. I sincerely hope you'll do the same. For them study, discussion or debate about spiritual/afterlife issues is much less important than just finding a way to cope with their problems and I've encouraged them along that path while they kept just a little in touch with the issues that first brought us together.

Now I know a little more about you I will draw back because otherwise it might seem I'm lecturing you or trying to tell you how to think and I'm not doing either.

I apologise if anything I've said came over that way or has upset you.

You haven't really upset me. It's only somewhat annoying when someone assumes I've planned every little detail in my own life before birth because I got that a lot here, but at least you don't push it into others so I appreciate that.