View Single Post
Old 15-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Yea I'm not even worried, the timing makes me believe that it was meant to leave, maybe someone needed it more than me. Just bought a good amount of crystals though so I'm kind of excited. I'm interested to see the staurolite pendant I bought arrive. I also decided today that I'm going to make a crystal bracelet and maybe necklace later on. I found some awesome gemstone beads, and rough gemstones with holes in them, on ebay, along with some other random trinkets. I'm just hoping it will look masculine enough, hopefully the carved skull bone beads even out the amethyst and citrine LOL. I bought sort of in bulk so I might give some away or something once I get good. Can't really tell how it will look before you put it together though...

All sounds great, my other half used to wear a tigers eye for years then one day he didn't need it anymore and now it hangs on the photo of us he has. I never looked at Staurolite before so I have just checked it out. Think I will get one for him, I was looking for a new crystal to replace the tiger eye. As for me I am going to get some aqua aura as that's what I am being drawn to. It's exciting isn't it? I haven't had crystals in my life for ages and now they're back with a vengeance lol. I'm all about grounding at the moment so mine have been all dark crystals until the aqua aura popped up.