View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 12:29 AM
Ascender

Yes I have discovered that I am connected to the Pleiadians also. It all started during my spiritual awakening/ vibration raise when my third eye opened. I had telepathic messages from the Pleiadians who introduced themselves as such. They told me some things about myself and what I would supposedly do, which was later repeated to me by another, very reliable source. The exact same message, not something I would have come up with myself.
I later discovered that there are Native American legends involving the Pleiadians, like the Ojibwa tribe that has a legend about children from Earth rising up during a ceremony and seeding the Pleiadies. This is all quite fascinating to me as I am half Native American but knew nothing about the connection between the Pleiadians and Native Americans when they telepathically communicated with me the first time. This has been a long process of slowly putting the pieces together.
The ones that telepathically communicated with me seemed to be very loving and here to help us with our Ascension. They seemed invested in it, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is some karmic reason behind their actions also. They introduced themselves by saying "We are the Pleiadians and we love you". And thus far, I cannot disprove anything they said to me.