View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Lepus!

No worries, I've been crazy busy too. Who crossed over?
Was it someone I would know through youtube?

I feel obligated to retract my earlier statement about E.A. Koetting.
I did get some useful information from him, but he clearly is a very unbalanced person with a possible sociopathic naricissistic disorder, and he's aways promoting his courses (which are crazy expensive) and never answers a question directly. I think the chick with the green hair is much more down to earth.

Wow, that was a weird dream. I know that buildings, not homes, represent seeking acknowledgement in you work environment. If you live in a building and it is your home, it could relate to your physical body or dwelling of your soul. The herbs and scroll remind me of the pursuit of magick, but I don't know why there was war water. I'm also thinking that the voodoo doll is a form of protection you feel you need from a nasty person, being, spirit, elemental...etc.

Are you following all the protection protocols when you work with the Goetia? It is important because any evocation can seem to have successfully connected you to the demon you MEANT to be evocating, but other entities can slip in not leave when you open the circle, and start causing havoc in your life.

I've been practicing my meditation and visualization, so that it's easier to open myself up to the energy around me and stregnthen my psychic abilities. I am still relearning how to use my intuition to read the tarot cards as I used to be able to. Vassego can help me with all of this, and I'm planning on evoking him tomorrow morning, because my kids will be in school and my boyfriend is working...no interruptions.

I came across a money spell that I plan on doing from this Thursday till next Thursday once a day. It does, however require a small amount of blood, I've got finger lancets...I'm a little hesitant, but I know that blood is a powerful magickal tool, and I only used it once before (except for the menstral blood) when I was being attacked emotionally, legally and financially by someone, and I just had to stop them. It was the only time I used malicious magick but it was in self defense. What do you think?

Let me now how the dream diary is going. I think your dreams might be clairvoyant if you can find their meanings.

Blessed be,
Deja