View Single Post
Old 29-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moniro85
So, do you know of any crystals that could make someone use softer words and be more polite?

Thank you

lol I need this too

I like reading your stories and experiences of using crystals moniro. well your citrine success is especially inspiring! I've got a lot of my crystals tucked away in boxes and bowls and stuff and they need to be washed. which makes me think of your saying you need the Sun to charge your citrine. so you have no Sun at all? where do you live? I know it's cloudy a lot of places such as here in Alabama any many places worse but I know some places there isn't even Sun for months or something like that so just curious if there's virtually no Sun or just barely any lol..

if there's a little I'm sure it can still impact your crystal, but in any event I wanted to say that what I gathered is that almost any natural means can charge or purify a crystal.. I may be wrong, but I wondered for a long time how to cleanse or recharge them and finally after everything I read from various sources, it seemed clear to me that there are many ways you just have to work with nature. You know there is the Sun, and the Moon, and the stars, and water, and sand, and dirt, and near trees, and with incense or herb smoke, or on dried or fresh herbs or other plants, on other crystals, in salt, etc etc and so it goes on, even the human breath and our intentions and mind and spiritual connections, and all of that is like earthly or natural power so I felt that there were nearly infinite ways to do it. I've also even seen evidence of these earthly things (not all lol but some, guy didn't do thatt much research I've seen) including human meditation and intention creating some sort of energy or healing field. I like to call it negative ions or anionic activity cuz that is the practical relation I know to what I saw, but anyways this guy has some special photography that is evolved beyond kirlian photography if you've heard of that, and he shows 'auras' or whatever energy fields in his video footage and it's awesome and reaffirmed a lot of things I was trying to learn about and wrap my mind around. so like it helped me see that there is more to human mind power and emotion or whatever, that it is another direct expression of nature and divinity that has a practical tangible impact. otherwise honestly the whole blow your breath or send intention to crystals thing didn't resonate that much with me. though I'm also afraid I don't know how to breathe lol.. but yeah so the guy also has at least one picture of a crystal, or maybe video of it too, and the energy it gives off. he has a video of him doing a third eye meditation and how this actually changes the color of the footage or the energy around his forehead and extends to the area surrounding him! and another with a person touching a leaf on a tree with and without intention and with intention it changes the person's fingers and hand and the leaf and tree and it spreads out.. it's so cool, at least I think so. If you're interested at all he goes by Pranaview Australia and you could find some of his material on youtube or an old wordpress site I think, and facebook. hopefully I didn't exaggerate how amazing it is lol *shrug* I thought it was anyway hehe. coupled with the other things I was learning it was really reaffirming and exciting for me to see such phenomena being caught on film.

Now all that being said, I am sure you have your own reasons for wanting to use the Sun to charge your crystals, namely the citrine. I do realize it is like a Sun crystal so I could understand that, but even if it doesn't charge it the same way, some other ways gotta be able to charge it at least some right? You could even summon the Sun yourself and 'intend' it to it or something. or I mean most anything that's grown has been touched by the Sun and basically filled with it, so you could charge it on a piece of produce or there could be enough Sun energy left on the ground, or an orange or yellow, gold, or white object or something.. what do you think? I know the Sun is unique and wonderful but since we can't have it all the time we gotta figure other ways. ahh I love the Sun and miss it. been near freezing here but I guess it will be almost 70 degrees f this weekend! I will soak up some of the energy when I make it outside and send it your and your crystal's way lol if you want

oh yeah that pyramid is probably grade 2 shungite then and I'm guessing a lot of random rough or tumbled other pieces tend to be grade 3 or 4. I got a pound super cheap from someone on ebay. and I found the elite grade there sold for far less than other sellers I found on Amazon or crystal sites. I mean I paid like $60 or more for two pretty big (like just an inch probably) pieces somewhere else and then I wanted to return them cuz I found much better deals and got I think 3/4 of a pound of the elite for that. don't quote me on that it was just much more worthwhile than most mainstream sellers out there. So we're probably not allowed to share sellers here but if you do happen to want to get more shungite I can tell you by pm the ebay store I got them from, I think they are from Russia where it derives.

well I do think there is definitely benefit from lower grades of shungite too and I think a lot of people who did successful experiments that they shared online did it with non-elite shungite. I am sure the pyramid shape helped too though

oh my Lord that is a lot of Virgo! lol I can relate slightly but only a little cuz I have my Virgo in Mercury in the 6th house. I'm a Libra Sun with a stellium in Scorpio, a near-one in Sagittarius if you include Mdiheaven, a Pisces Ascendant opposing my Virgo Merc & Libra Sun and then a Capricorn Jupiter squaring Sun and Asc, well I have a lot of squares and other angles cuz a lot of my planets are clustered together and only sit from the 6th to the 10th houses. I get a lot of guff for speaking too critically and honestly for most peoples' tastes so I can't give much advice there, but what I would say is to look at your North Node for answers on how to improve in that and nearly any area you want. what is it and in what house? i

oh that might help with your next question you asked people about finding your soul purpose and path and such.. I'm not sure if you have read up on or looked into or already know about the North Node, but I've found it to be a very enlightening and accurate placement to look for your right path or North Star.. and the South Node is where we tend to fall back into or resort to and it's not the way for us to make it in this lifetime. One other thing Astrologically you may be unfamiliar with that might offer a lot of insight, is the solar and lunar eclipses that happened right before your birth, so the prenatal eclipses. If you need help and want to learn about that I can share with you the way to find it and resources on it, though there are not a lot I guess.

oh my gosh that is cool you have been raw vegan and for so long. that is one of my aspirations. I mean I also am amazed at all the experiences and sensations you are sensitive to with crystals. how similar was it before you became raw or did you not use them before you did?

well I know more about that realm than I do crystals, though I don't have the experience to back up what I want to share. but I do want to make some recommendations in case you could test them out and share how it goes for you. have you tried different food combining or looked into that much? lol that is exciting you hand-pick apples from the top of a mountain! well ok so are a lot of your meals mono-meals? do you think that mixing digestion could be part of the problem at all or are your foods generally pretty far spaced apart? It is my understanding that the human body is best designed to eat one thing at a time, and if you do deviate from that to only mix certain foods together, which you can find info about that easily if you don't already have familiarity with it. I know not every resource is trustworthy but the combining rules can be pretty general. I also do believe that we are designed to be frugivores thriving mostly on fruits, but know that is not practical especially in today's world. but for you it might be worth experimenting with to see if you get less pain and greater healing quickly so you can carry on better.

have you had issues eating grapes, berries, and melons? not in the same meal of course (though I think you can mix berries and grapes and grapes technically are a berry apparently) or just melon alone? not sure if you can get these fruits fresh and organic now where you live, but I believe they are among the most healing fruits. Now I will admit that I got a lot of my fruitarian information from a Dr. Robert Morse who shares many videos online (youtube and he also has a rawfigs.com site where there's a search engine that takes you to excerpts of his videos mentioning the keyword you search for, wish more people had a site like that!!) but I have been trying to learn about nutrition and how to properly live as a human being for many many years, and I feel that most of what he says resonates with me intuitively as well as logically and practically and whatnot. He also recommends lots of herbs which I find fascinating and worthwhile too. Actually I'd be interested in any random experiences you want to share about your consumption of things since you are sensitive and able to talk about them in helpful ways. My current diet is a lot of stuff I shouldn't be eating, though I am vegan and free of common toxic culprits like refined sugar, gluten and soy etc.. I want to at least try fruitarianism for some days and then maybe a longer period but I have to work myself to raw at least first. and I love combining a variety of foods together lol so it'll be tough, but I think I could munch on fruits for a while and make it ok. not sure about long-term or forever and even Dr. Morse doesn't say he recommends it for that cuz of the world we live in and the heightened consciousness it imparts, but it seems if we want really deep healing and to get the body's major systems going again fruit is the best way to go. many vegetables are fruits anyways (if they have seeds) but yeah the sweet ones are more healing I guess. and cruciferous and nightshades pose potential problems. apparently sulfur suppresses symptoms and as for nightshades I'll have to experiment myself when I get healed more.

So if you are at all drawn to the premise, if you haven't already experimented with it, the idea is to eat mostly fruit, the juicier the better but be mindful of mixing them, and don't drink water right before or after meals. or any beverage, unless you need little sips but the food should supply the hydration ideally, and excess liquid interferes with digestion and can cause issues.. and in addition to fruit, young tender leafy greens are welcome and can even be mixed with fruits. you may see if they make fruit digest better somehow or if it's superior to just eat each alone. or juice greens or add to smoothies, etc.

Since you are into other healing remedies I love that topic too. how are the things you've been using recently working out for you, what do you feel? I've had both oil of oregano and turpentine, and have oregano essential oil now but there are other essential oils I use a lot and love. do you use others? My favorites are helichrysum, frankincense, myrrh, ylang ylang, lavender, blue chamomile & tansy, and well that's all I've been using recently but there are others. I got a vanilla co2 from a company that was just divine! I only got a sample but otherwise I've only had a sample of the absolute and that is hard and usually extracted with chemicals so I think the co2 was a great improvement and I had it pre-diluted in fractionated coconut oil or something so I didn't have any consistency problems. I've got to get a bigger bottle asap. I've got many more essential oils but I prefer to use ones that smell the best to me. I like citrus ones also but mostly put the oils diluted on my skin so citrus aren't ideal for that. another one I love but can't always afford is rose. I found some trustworthy and relatively inexpensive sellers online though after years of hoping and searching for one, so that helped make a lot of my essential oil wishes come true lol, and companies that offer samples for a small price too so you can try before buying a big bottle.

I recently got some shilajit for the first time, have you heard of that? I got it from someone in Russia on etsy where I also got Chaga tea chunks which is one of my favorite things in the world. heard of them? it's one of those things that is rare for me but I actually feel sensation or a comfort when I drink it sometimes. like a hug from the inside out ahhh lol it's not super flavorful but has a mild tastiness to it too, and even better if you want to add some sort of cream or sweetener. oh coconut is also highly recommended in the frugivore diet. hmm what kind of lysine are you taking? I think isolated 'nutrients' should be avoided but then I don't know what or how the one you're taking is made. also tell more about MMS if you feel like it? I googled real quick and heard of it before but would rather hear from you if you don't mind