View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Me again,
I've placed the big Carnelian pendant number 3 (thank you FairyCrystal) on the back of the underwear, close to the tailbone and it works, I feel perfect even when I see or think of a wound. I wonder why it didn't work on the front, but it works on the back. I thought Chakras are some energetic points in the middle of the body that could be influenced either from the front or the back. Could it be that the Chakra is fine, but the spine is the one that responds to Carnelian? Yesterday I've placed an orange Selenite on the tailbone and I felt the usual pain I feel when I see a wound, that's why I moved the Carnelian there now and it works, I am very happy, thank you :)
Selenite definitely does something to everyone. I had my parents close their eyes while I moved a Selenite wand close to their body and in some places I've noticed a muscle twitch and after I kept the Selenite longer there they told me they felt pain in that area, but when I kept the Selenite in other areas where there were muscle twitch they didn't feel pain, and my parents specifically told me they do not believe that rocks do anything.

I have one more question. When my father was a kid his parents divorced and I heard him once saying that he blames himself for that (now however he denies it) but I see he's afraid of making decisions because he subconsciously feels someone might blame him. I told him there is no right or wrong, there is no fault in general, but he denies everything and thinks he doesn't have this issue. Do you know of any crystal that might fix this? And he also has Aries Sun with Gemini Mars which is probably why he sometimes says things that hurt other people and then he denies saying that. So, do you know of any crystals that could make someone use softer words and be more polite?

Thank you