View Single Post
Old 25-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Sapphirez. You are right, I have the low grade Shungite (the spongy one) and hopefully the medium grade Shungite (in pyramid shape black but shiny) cause I've noticed the high grade looks way more silvery than what I have. So probably the flower responded to the pyramid shape, not the Shungite, but they definitely respond to the Citrine; all spring and summer long that Jade plant kept on making flowers and now we had nothing but clouds and rain and snow and fog for the past month and it's making new flower bulbs, I've never experience that before, so I'm playing with more plants now. But that big Citrine rock had an effect on my tummy only once; I'm thinking it needs to be recharged, but there is no sun for me to recharge it with.

In the meantime however I got the Carnelian, Morganite, Larimar, Kunzite, Hiddenite, twin crystals, Apatite, Moonstone, Amazonite, Blue Apatite, Sodalite, Lapis, the big slice of Tiger Eye and pretty much everything everyone mentioned and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with them.
My mom likes watching some sad movies that make me cry and I've noticed when I put Chrysocolla on my neck I don't start crying but I feel a pressure on my neck; when I put the Larimar or Amazonite on my neck I don't feel any pressure and I can breathe and I don't start crying, so they definitely work better on the neck. Thank you FairyCrystal and thank you Lynn :)
Something strange happened though, when I wear Moonstone necklace I either don't dream or I do not remember my dreams even if I wear blue Kyanite or Fluorite or Sodalite or Blue Sapphire on my forehead, but for 2 nights I removed the Moonstone and I had nightmares. So now I made a necklace out of Apatite, Larimar, Chalcedony, Turquoise, Moonstone, Blue Aventurine and I've attached a big Morganite stone as a pendant which makes me look a bit like a peacock, but hopefully will help me be more loving and compassionate... (I've got AC, Sun, Mercury, Mars in Virgo, so I tend to notice flaws and sometimes get annoyed because of that -- Any remedies for that?)
I'm also wearing Alexandrite (it's supposed to help me feel happier) Pink diamond and Moldavite above the chest area, but I am still waiting for the happiness feeling to show itself.
I had the Moldavite with Diamond and Alexandrite and Kunzite and Hiddenite, but there were too many rocks and I haven't noticed anything (maybe I'm not wearing them where I'm supposed to) Now I sleep with Kunzite and Hiddenite and Celestite in my left hand. Thank you StrandedSnowMonkey :)
I am also wearing Phenakite with Herkimer on my forehead and asking my Soul, God, Angels, Entities, everyone to help me see and understand my path and help me follow it... I'll let you know when I figure out how it works. Also I would greatly appreciate any thoughts/ideas/pointers on this subject.
I also got the big Carnelian heart pendant attached to my underwear close to the pubic bone (I think that's where the 2nd chakra should be) But my 1st-2nd chakra still hurt when I see a wound, however my father told me to think that by looking at a wound I'm helping that person heal, and that seems to help when I remember to apply it.
Someone told me to stop eating for a few days in order to be able to meditate better and so on; I already have 1 meal a day, so probably in the spring I will try not to eat for a few days. In the meantime I've been taking MMS and in a few days I'll try Turpentine. I should explain, I've been a raw vegan for a few years and now when I eat even organic/eco/bio fruits my stomach hurts (I can only have Papaya, organic Oranges, wild apples that I hand pick from the top of the mountain and organic dried plums or dates) But when I have prunes or dates or sauerkraut or apple cider vinegar my ears start buzzing which makes me think that maybe I have a fungus or something, which is why I am experimenting with MMS and Lysine and Oregano and Turpentine. So maybe my mood is the way it is also because of the fungus.
By the way, I keep a 99.999% Silver wire in the water, and the container never gets moldy, you could try that too Sapphirez.