View Single Post
Old 25-11-2018, 01:45 AM
Master
I love your interpretations and advice Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniro85
Actually I have Moon square Venus in natal chart; I know a few more Moon square Venus girls, and we all have in common that we tend to attract people who don't really care about us, they just want to use us to get something, and yes, that feels a bit disappointing. So I would like it very much to find some crystals that can help me feel differently.

About the Shungite, I think the pyramids and a few stones are high grade Shungite cause they seem more shiny and they feel clean, while the beads and some other stones seem more spongy and heavier. So it looks like there really is a difference, I had no idea, thank you. I had the pyramids next to some plants and with the pyramids they grew stronger, now I've replaced them with the spongy version; I will let you know if I notice any difference. I've also had Citrine next to some jade plants and for the first time they made flowers, so I would say plants grow better with Citrine too. The first time I've added Shungite in bottled water, it made it taste like fresh cold river water. Now I'm using distilled water with a bit of Plasma Marin for minerals and 1 clear quartz and 1 rose quartz. I had some amethyst in there too but I removed it cause I wasn't sure if it was amethyst or fluorite, but I haven't noticed anything with it. I removed the Shungite 1-2 month ago cause I realized since it's distilled water there is nothing to remove and Shungite is just like a filter (hence why I got the spongy version thinking it would absorb things faster, but it feels clogged up). I will put it back to see if I notice anything. However I would say 95% distilled water mixed with 5% fresh coconut water makes the best water I’ve ever had, the only thing is I can’t always find fresh coconuts.

Sleeping with Selenite and a Celestine geode next to the bed kept nightmares away both for my parents and for me too for the past 2 months. Both my parents had nightmares with Amethyst next to them, I am OK with Amethyst though.
I haven't noticed anything with Aquamarine or Angelite, but I do keep Angelite in the mattress as well though.

ah I have Moon & Venus conjunct, within like 1 degree, and I also have Pluto there too, all at 0/1 degrees Scorpio in the 7th house lol so I am guessing that the Pluto connection makes it more squarey too.

I do want to say about crystals, since you are having void of experience with some it might be worthwhile to experiment with different versions of the same crystals. one piece to the next even if they're the same shape and size might give you a completely different experience. or of course you could compare different shapes and cuts or rough vs polished too. perhaps the particular crystal is just not resonating with you in a way that you can become aware of at the time but you could see if it varies by different crystal cuz while they seem to share a similar soul, perhaps there is a different spirit quality from crystal to crystal and I bet a lot of people with crystal experience would say that they have a certain piece that resonates with them more or feels different than others

So about shungite, from what I heard the elite noble shungite grade is very hard to carve or shape. it's possible you have that version of pyramids but I don't know. I am sure also there are a wider range of grades considering it can't just go from the low grade to the highest yknow? there's gotta be variations in between and the higher one, the elite noble shungite, is closest to all carbon. but even that one still has almost every other mineral in it, even if it's 99% carbon. amazing stuff! So the blacker more matte version probably varies til it reaches the elite purity and you might have higher grade non-noble shungite. As far as I can see I don't get results of the elite grade made into pyramids, but I didn't search the entire internet or stores so I can't say for sure.

The non-noble is more black and has the veins of goldish in it, and the elite shungite is extremely shiny. it is sometimes silver but moreso gunmetal gray/silver. it's metallic looking for sure. and the patterns the cleavage or whatever breakages makes are very interesting too. sometimes it looks like there are little sun rays reaching out to me. and you can also even see subtle rainbow effect if you look closely at some pieces. it would be possible to see your reflection in elite noble shugite, but not in the other form. You know galena? it is sort of like that but not quite as silvery and shiny I guess, and has the different cleavage and rainbow effect possible. so do you see those kinds of differences between the pieces you have? cuz my pyramids are sleeker than the rough non-noble shungite I got but the silvery sheen of the elite grade is unmistakably different. you're right the non-noble rough is more spongy. Oh ok so I guess that the different grades besides the noble elite are graded by number as I saw someone selling a grade 2 shungite pyramid. and it's ok if you don't use it in your water anymore cuz I think it is better to switch it up with things, but it seems that there are more benefits to shungite treated water than just clearing stuff, like it makes it more antibacterial or adds something else positive to it just as other crystals could I am sure

That is so cool about the jade plant growing flowers with citrine! I love citrine, slept with some today. I just have one plant here, a cala lily leaf plant and I need to take better care of it. I also need to start adding crystals to my water again. We get some alkaline water from a health store nearby so I could put them in the 5 gallon container and my fiance didn't say too much the last time though I'm sure he'd rather I not lol.. but it's plastic container bleh.. I used to have a Berkey purifier but it broke before I met him, but his parents started distilling water and had the Berkey too so theirs was plastic but mine is stainless steel and the only issue was the filters I had snapped when it fell one day, so I found out their filters fit my bigger stainless steel version so I could set that up when I get the energy and motivation to lol.. I am afraid of it getting moldy in there though, and my container has been stored in a spidery webby shed lol so there's that.. but anyway I should add crystals to our water source for now cuz that'll be easy enough. I like the idea of adding blue and aqua or green colored crystals but I know a lot of those have toxic metals so I suppose I shouldn't do that though I could put them on the sides around it. hopefully my fiance doesn't move them lol. I will add some inside too, perhaps some quartz and apophyllite pyramids I love using for that too.
I am so glad you've had success experimenting with crystals to improve your home atmosphere, objects, and self. it is inspirational thank you. oh I would love to get fresh coconut all the time too.. unfortunately even those young thai coconuts I can often find in stores which are apparently better for you than mature coconuts, well with those I find I can taste whatever chemicals they use to keep them fresh, even though they are organic I guess they can still use some toxic stuff lol. otherwise I'd love to feed them to my baby daughter all the time cuz I learned that coconut is one of the best foods for them and you're right coconut water is just divine!!