View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 01:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Thanks Azmond! I think it would explain a lot, my life has always been difficult and seems some kind of karmic payback lol. That said when I contacted the Pleiades recently it was Maia who responded to me not Alcyone, but I guess every race has its growth pains.

I am not really sure what I believe about all this but I know when I read a book on Pleiadian traits I related with it all and realised the way I'd been acting out my life was that to the letter. I wish I'd read it years ago because it could've made life so much easier for me.

I know I'm human, because I'm here now, and I don't want anything to detract from that. But I also feel very Pleiadian in some way and it seems to be connected to my struggles in life and also my unique spiritual path (which I imagine many starseeds feel).

But who knows whether we identify as starseed because we're sensitive or whether we're sensitive because we're starseed haha. Seems all a bit crazy sometimes.

I don't think I will ever find out where I really come from, untill the supression on Earth is lifted. It might just as well be my first planet was this one, and so I am a full Terran in that regard, but I always had an unexplainable yearning towards the stars. Even as a child I would feel saddnes inside me just by looking uo at the night sky with not apparent reason. That said, I do believe we all actually came from somewhere else, travelling the vast expanses of cosmos before setteling on our first planet. In that regard each and everyone is actually a seed from somewhere else.

It is good that you managed to find your own connection with Maia. I don't think any of us here has it easy, karmic debt or not. It is common for starseeds to find living here difficult, perhaps more so than other souls. If for nothing else, for many of seeds this is the first planet with money based economy and we just dont have experiene with that. I can say without no doubt for myself that I always hated the monetary system which in turn brought a lot of difficulties for me.

Although you say you potentially resonated with a diferent group of Pleiadians than Alcyone, I think such karmic debts fall on a race as a whole. It would never work for us as humanity to say for example, only a certain conutry or a culture on our planet is responsible for something. The fact is we are all one race and it is upon us to guide all beings on this planet to harmony. Absolving yourself of being a bystander helps no one I suppose. But we are here now, making things proper, right? =)