View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I don't think that there is really any "correct" way to say it since truth regarding this matter cannot be fully expressed in words.

One could, however, say that "the nothingness appears to be our experience in the sleep state" though it is clearly NOT nothing since a whole dream universe can manifest from it. In addition, there are still subtle vibrations present or the body wouldn't still be there lying in bed or wherever. ()

In any case, since awareness persists in the deep sleep state BEFORE dream formation, it is clear that there is indeed something there despite the "appearance" of "nothingness".

At this point, words are obviously inadequate. How does one verbalize the appearance of nothingness that is really not nothing? Such discussions and meditations inevitably lead to silence.

Truth is an ongoing unfoldment as is the expression that flows from that. I think the more clear your realizations become, as an integrated process, the more clear the expression is felt and known. Not just known. The feeling level of integration can be felt through the realization so often the truth in that expression will be felt and acknowledged as a 'true source' for each moment and realization.

If we view ourselves as both, nothingness (emptiness of self)and everything (a creation alive and full of potential) there is always much that can be expressed, effortlessly through the awareness of yourself as both. It just depends where your sitting in the whole stream of all that aware and reflecting yourself realized to express all that. Silence is part of the whole stream, so naturally you can be lead there find nothing to express..;)

It reminds me of the process you often hear people speak, when they are realizing and expressing they 'know nothing' even as they 'know everything they know'. This is often the realization of your own emptiness of self expressing the nothingness, (blank canvas), which ultimately gives rise to its own creation from that point on, once you get back into creating and living again. (chop wood, carry water)