View Single Post
Old 13-10-2015, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyther
Wow! You got it spot on with the images! These are very much like the feelings I felt during the experience. I did feel a connection to my higher self which there was a deep sense of connection to the source at the same time. You are completely right about the space screen (I know what to call it now ) I saw this screen (the borders) in many of the images I saw with different symbols each time.

The second one you got it spot on as well! A connection to communication and clarity. I remember when seeing it that it was my 'favorite one' out of all the images. I did get a sense of shadow from that box now that I think about it. It's weird to describe, like I just felt that feeling from it and it just made sense.

When I meditate, I sometimes get other images come back to me. I remembered an image today which I'll show to you if you want to see . This one looked a little bit like blue flames, but not quite. http://postimg.org/image/ddgq4dd4j/

There is one I didn't send which you can look at as well if you want but it doesn't have the 'screen'...unless I just don't remember seeing it while looking at the image. http://postimg.org/image/65te4f1wz/

But yeah, thank you so much for your input

lol.. I was going to call it a tv screen, but space screen seemed more pertinent to the universal connections going in within it...

I looked at the others, the first one again seemed to be highlighting communication once again, not quite created into a full circle, and the upper aspect yet to form, could be about your higher self/throat and third eye merging to complete this circle.

The other one I related to the core/sacral chakra, which is your creative/spiritual energy. The four triangles when you merge them, form a diamond which again is symbolic of the many facets within the whole of you, and again it keeps coming to me their is a connection to the feminine tied to that also..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder