View Single Post
Old 28-10-2013, 01:46 PM
danny844

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Seeker
@danny844 - I know its unnerving, but really, don't be afraid. I've been paranormal investigating (ghost hunting) for several years and I have heard more than enough EVPs of dark sounding voices, that while they can sound scary, really are not. I've been cursed at with four letter words from some of these dark sounding voices, but they are not demonic. Frustrated or angry maybe, but not demonic. Demons are rare and when encountered its usually because the people that are affected have been messing with dark arts and doing things they don't understand fully or the location has some dark history to it.

Could be something that followed you home from someplace and trying to get your attention to let you know its there. Just tell it you did not invite them to come stay in your home, you don't give permission for them to stay there and they need to go back where they came from or go cross into the light so they can find the love and comfort they might be looking for. Be firm, but don't say it with anger and don't be afraid either. It's your home, you set the rules.

Keep us posted on what happens.

Thanks for the information. I don't know if it has followed me or been with me for sometime as I do get depressed and suffer with anxiety to begin with, it maybe this entity that is doing it who knows. I never hear these voices with my own hearing, it is only on the recorder when I play it back and as I am speaking or trying to speak in the recording means I am trying to communicate with it. I was thinking is it picking up on my astral body when I sleep and picking the energies up there because it's only when I'm sleeping it seems that it tries to make noises. If I heard the noises with my own hearing in my room I don't think I would ever get to sleep at all.