Thread: moldavite
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2010, 01:50 AM
glpoisson

In over 20 years of doing intuitive work publicly this is the first time I have ever known something and also known that I could not give it. (I know, I know that answer would p*** me off too but I have to trust what I get.) I usually get only what I am able to give, whether I understand it or not.

Do not wear the Moldavite but meditate with it daily. The reason for this is so that you use its energies ONLY when you are focused enough to use it properly. If you wear it all the time your own mind and the energies of others around you will distort and corrupt what the Moldavite can help you do and take you places, emotionally and spiritually, you do not need to go. Some of those places are depression, general malaise and lethargy.

The Moldavite clarifies your communication with your Higher Self. The Rhodochrosite helps heal and clarify your heart energies. The quartz will assist in focusing the energy of the other two and allowing them to work together to help you achieve what is in your highest good this lifetime.

If any of us were perfected, we would not need stones for assistance and we would not need any time for our energies to recover and flow as intended by the Universal Consciousness. Until then, time is required to effect any healing and allow ones mind, heart and body to come together in accord for ones highest good.

Use the time to heal. Healing will lead to clarity and away from heartache on an emotional, physical and spiritual level.