View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
The part you're talking about since you were a kid resonates greatly with me...it's how I perceive this life now, after my NDE. I think you sensed deeply into your consciousness from a young age. Have you meditated, practiced or learned in order to explore further?

Not so much with me.
When I was a kid many times I felt I didn't belong (I felt I never really fit in anywhere), also didn't understand how people that did the bad things I'd heard (rob, steal, murder, etc.) didn't know better than to do those things.
As a kid I have always felt "different". I felt kind of ashamed for people who were mean to other people. Don't know if that was due to the education I received or for some other reason. Anyway, now I am 23 and taking life far more seriously than when I was a kid. I am kind of losing that view of life as a game and becoming more and more involved in it. I guess I've made a decision to put myself in it to experience the most from a human perspective.

That said, I was intrigued by your concept of "beginnings and ends" being a human concept. However, on a logical level, since I like to think logically, after your experience would you agree to say that "that other" dimension is something that being outside of time will never have some sort of end? Therefore that our consciousness always will be?