View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 04:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaxx
And regardless of what God and consciousness are, do you believe, based on your experience, that our individual consciosuness (soul?) will go on forever, regardless of which forms it might take or of where ti might reside (spirit world)? Or do you rather think that it will come to an "end" one day?
I don't harbor any "beliefs", meaning I don't hold stone solid truth for anything I haven't personally experienced. "That consciousness will go on forever"...I kinda suspect that there's no such thing as forever and that it's a concept in this existence...consciousness just is, ...no time involved. When I was in that "other dimension" during my NDE, time seemed like it didn't exist. This existence seemed like something that happened in a flash faster than a flash of a strobe light. I guess it's hard to understand (lol...also hard to explain).

One billionth of a second before you looked at the clock it was in the future, one billionth of a second after you've seen what time it is it it's in the past. Maybe consciousness exists in that place between the before and after...??? Because we've been incarnated into this place with beginnings and endings to everything and have developed markers (clocks, calendars and time tables) to keep track it's hard to comprehend such a thing could be a reality. But, why couldn't it?

Lol...imagine you watch an hour program about someone's life one hour before daylight savings time ends. The program is over...you've seen an entire life portrayed...and after you've watched it it's the same time as when you started watching. Lol...might be a silly analogy...but...hey...I tried, lol.