View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
...Our sun and moon are artificial constructions and The Terran Plane is in deep space and not orbiting any star whatsoever.
I am not sure if the video link of the spot light effect is what I picked up on through the grapevine or not . I don't think the spotlight effect covers enough area so to speak to create night / day across the earth .

I hear you regarding nasa, I am sure they cover much up, that doesn't nullify however what amateur astronomers perceive .

I don't suppose every flat earther agree's with every point put forward either and from memory I think it was said that the sun was only about 200 miles in diameter and much closer to the earth than what is believed . That would make venus and mercury extremely tiny and it wouldn't make any sense at all .

That was my main point in making ..

I believe that the moon is artificially created and I am all into the alien stuff, but I am sure there are many channels that say the opposite regarding planetary matters ..

I have had had O.B.E. experiences from space looking at the earth, it isn't flat from my experience, but from one perspective it is, when your vantage point dictates that perception ..

x daz x