View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by enlightened_irish
Has anyone ever had a day or a few hours where they actually worried if they were in fact mentally ill and not experiencing spirituality?

The reason I ask is that today is the 2nd time I’ve experienced this. Partially spurred on by someone suggesting to me that they’re worried about me engaging with spirituality and believing in spirits and reading into clairvoyant readings I’ve had. It has typically been triggered as well I believe by the fact I’ve not had as much sleep the night before.

Keen to hear people’s thoughts and experiences.
I had over a short period thought this from my own experience a couple of years back when my awakening proper began. I was becoming very anxious, OCD and at times a little panicked. I thought I was suffering some sort of delusional episodes that lasted several weeks. The one thing that stood out and that reassured me that wasn't going insane was everything was so clear. My perception of many things was sharp and vivid. I wasn't clouded or disorientated. My focus was razor-sharp. After I came out of that wind tunnel experience, the anxieties washed away but the clarity remained.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.