Thread: karma
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Master
Sadly no,although, I add a maybe here though, I understand that the divine can alter any karma, so some people argue that it is [possible to offer up, as you suggest with a real sorrow and pure mind, to God, in what ever form you perceve the divine to be (jesus, allah, krishna, sai baba, the universe etc.) and that way some or all of the karma can be removed.
The important thing though, is not dodging what you have sewn because it may be upsetting for the human being you now are, but reaching the point that you have described above, where as a person, positive change has taken place, where you have developed as a being./ Sometimes it takes the effects of the winds of karma to make us look at our behaviour in the first place.
Personally although I understand karma, I think that for most people it is too obscure, if karmic payback was instantaneous, we would all get it and the world would be a better place, (maybe).
Thanks for asking the question dreamer, that is my answer, I could be wrong, probably am, but that is it as I was taught it.
Thanks buddy

Last edited by peteyzen : 26-05-2006 at 08:30 AM.