View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You toss that jab into your comments a lot, seemingly as a middle finger to the spiritual crowd. Heaven help that a spiritual person posting on a spiritual forum dare to make suggestions. Yes, let's just follow the advice of the typical and non-spiritual "nutritional expert" as you say, who tells us a proper diet includes milk, eggs and meat.

Of course, a professional dietician would not recommend animal options for vegans, but suggest vegan options.

Being spiritual does not qualify anyone to give dietary advice (The OP is proof enough of that).

Quote:
Not to mention you're telling people to eat processed junk food rather than a potato, because the processed junk food would be... more nutritious?!

On the contrary, I said fresh unprocessed food is generally best, caveat being, the fat content of crisps is more nutritious than a boiled potato if a person was deficient in dietary fats.

Quote:
I know you're not spiritual, you've made that clear for years now. But it seems you need to refine your do-not-ascribe comment to also include people who don't dabble in spiritual stuff. Junk food more nutritious than a potato....

I pointed out how nutrition is structured into calories, macronutrients, micronutrients, meal frequency, and finally supplementation (which is particularly important for vegans).