View Single Post
Old 22-06-2018, 02:03 AM
Newbie ;)

I personally believe that no one can say for a fact that anything is real or unreal when it comes to something like this. Twin flames was no where on my mind a little over a month ago. And all of a sudden I got slapped in the face with something I felt that I cant explain and am searching for answers to it now. And the funny thing is .... I feel like I already know. I feel something inside of me that is so strong it has nothing to compare to... I feel whole again, without even being with flame.. Just looking in her eyes closely unlocked something in me that can't be put out. And I'll tell you from my heart that I love the woman I have been with for seven years.. And I've done been around the block a time or two and I know what lust is.. But this feeling I feel towards this other woman that I hardly even know, and what she explained to me of what she feels towards me is indescribable and words can't be found ... Love is a weak word when it comes to this. This woman is my exact opposite, she's kind and sociable.. I'm withdrawn and critical.. She's calm and I'm rage.. She likes to drink, I don't like to drink hardly ever.. I'm spiritual, she isn't.. I'm a hermit and truth seeker, and she plays candy crush.. This here was no lust or love .. This feeling was bigger than any of that.. There are no words.. I don't think that a flame connection has to meet any certain criteria.. But if you run into your flame you will absolutely know it or better yet FEEL IT.. Your mind will try to play tricks on you because it is something you never felt before and your mind can't figure it out, but inside of you will laugh at your minds games